Nathan has helped foundations and nonprofits working in education, health, and climate and energy to develop strategies that build on their strengths to maximize positive impact. Nathan has led novel work to design and evaluate hard-to-assess advocacy strategies in rapidly changing environments.
Select Redstone Projects
- Led the development of a strategy to speed the adoption of ‘deeper learning’ practices in schools across the United States
- Designed a new framework to aid foundations in planning, monitoring, and evaluating investments intended to inform public policy
- Helped evaluate a long-term strategy for the open educational resources (OER) movement
Nathan joined Redstone in 2009 after completing an MBA at the Yale School of Management. Previously, he was an associate at Katzenbach Partners, a strategy consulting firm founded by former partners of McKinsey and Company. There he served clients in the energy and pharmaceuticals industries on issues of strategy and organization, including extensive analysis of energy supply and marketing. During his senior year at Yale, he was executive director of the Elmseed Enterprise Fund, a student-run micro-lender, and he now serves on its board of directors. A native of upstate New York, Nathan enjoys playing soccer and hiking. Nathan lives with his wife Liz in Denver.
- Yale School of Management, MBA with nineteen academic distinctions
- Yale University, BA magna cum laude with distinction in Economics