Jeremy works with foundations, impact investors, nonprofits, think tanks, political organizers, and public agencies to create a more inclusive economy. He has helped several public-private, multi-funder collaboratives design and execute long-term partnerships, and helped develop and implement advocacy strategies and approaches to assessing impact. He has worked throughout the US and Latin America.
Select Redstone Projects
- Helped quickly growing philanthropies develop strategies to advance racial justice through criminal justice reform and address housing and homelessness challenges
- Developed a capacity building program for ten innovative nonprofits seeking to scale their impact on economic opportunity
- Designed a new approach to impact measurement for think tanks promoting inclusive growth around the globe
- Advanced a public-private agreement for long-term conservation of the world’s largest network of land conservation areas
Jeremy joined Redstone in 2010 and returned after completing graduate school. He also has spent time at The White House Office of Management and Budget; Hope Enterprise Corporation, a family of community and economic development organizations based in Jackson, MS; and impact investor Sonen Capital. He is a trained mediator with experience in community mediation and intergroup dialogue. He speaks Portuguese and Spanish.
- Harvard Kennedy School, Master in Public Administration; Louis Bacon Environmental Leadership Fellow
- Stanford Graduate School of Business, MBA; Arjay Miller Scholar
- Yale University, BA summa cum laude in Political Science